We have created TravelChain to solve the main problems of the tourism industry
- Now users share their data for free, for example, with Google or Apple – and do not get anything in return.
- TravelChain users will control their data deciding who and when may access them. They will also start getting profit on them.
- All data concerning tourist preferences will be stored in a public blockchain. This is the way small and medium-sized businesses could get access to user data, which they cannot afford now.
- It will be a breakthrough – smart algorithms and services that predict desires of travelers and pick a perfect tour for everyone will appear.
- Even small hotels will be able to make a personal offer to each tourist and compete on an equal footing with the largest networks. This is how TravelChain will stop the monopoly of the giants who now own 95% of the market.